- Astrid Kiehn (Associate Professor) B-205 astrid @ ...
- Debajyoti Bera (Assistant Professor) B-204 dbera @ ...
- Rajiv Raman (Assistant Professor) B-202 rajiv @ ...
- Ashwin Srinivasan (Professor, Affiliated faculty) B-203 ashwin @ ...
- Donghoon Chang (Assistant Professor, Affiliated faculty) A-401 donghoon @ ...
- Somitra Kr. Sanadhya (Assistant Professor, Affiliated faculty) A-402 somitra @ ...
- Monalisa Jena (2012-) 2nd Floor B-Wing PhD Lab monalisaj @ ...
- Process algebras, modeling and verification of distributed systems
- Complexity theory
- Quantum computing, quantum complexity
- Theoretical aspects of privacy and security
- Combinatorial optimisation
- Graph theory
- Discrete mathematics
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Analysis and Design of Algorithms
- Theory of computation
- Advanced Algorithms
- Probability in Computing
- Logic in Computer Science
- Verification of Reactive Systems
- Theory of Moden Cryptography
T-Talks is an informal meeting for all members of IIIT-D interested in theoretical aspect of computer science and its application.
We meet once a week with tea (or coffee) and high interest to learn and discuss something new. Basis of this can be a presentation by any of the T-Talks members (about current work or interest, a conference paper, a student's project, etc). It is also possible to read a paper or book together, where each week one person is (better) prepared and takes the lead. Presentations should be such that all members get out something of it (including first year students). Unless otherwise specified, we meet in the ground floor glassroom near cafeteria during 1-2pm.Schedule for 2013 Winter Semester:
- 8th Feb - Rajiv Raman (Solving zero-sum games approximately)
- 15th Feb - Turing Award lecture by Judea Pearl (Video)
- 22nd Feb - Somitra Sanadhya(A certain Arithmetic Progression)
- 8th Mar - N Is a Number: A Portrait of Paul Erdös (Video)
- 22nd Mar - Debajyoti Bera(Probabilistic Method)